What if today is the last day of the world? What would I do?

Light mag. 4.6 earthquake - Philippine Islands Region (Philippines) on Monday, 22 April 2019 - 5 hours ago


5 hours ago?  I just felt "it" a few minutes ago.  Were those aftershocks or another earthquake altogether.

We have been preparing for the BIG ONE for a long time now.  Honestly, the tremors we felt were nothing compared to the other earthquakes we experienced from the past, but WHAT IF this was the last day of the world?  Am I prepared spiritually, physically, scientifically, practically, or whatever else or however else...?

The answer is: NOT REALLY

No matter how we prepare we would still be overwhelmed.  We don't know our time and the hour, so I guess, even if I got so stunned a while ago about whatever it was I wrote about, I am, sorta, kinda, having a dialogue with my MAKER, after all, only HE knows the time and place.

I am just requesting that if ever I do get under the rubble, may I immediately die, and hopefully, HE would forgive all my sins...our sins...et cetera, et cetera.

Why am I being morbid?  Well, it is possible.

All of us are going to die anyway.  We just don't know when.

NICOLAS CAGE starrer called KNOWING:
FROM AMAZON

I watched KNOWING with my brat mates, and I remember the feeling after watching the movie.  I felt really, really bad, and I was, for lack of a better term, traumatised.

Well, that was the sad part.  It took a while for me to digest the final scenes.  There was still "hope" for mankind, but the EARTH was doomed.

The good thing about the movie was about Professor Jonathan "John" Koestler (NICOLAS CAGE) and his family.  They were together until the very end(OOPS, SPOILER...) They prayed together, and I believe in my heart that if that specific scene happened in real life...the KOESTLER FAMILY were gathered in a circle, praying...the world would still really explode, but THEY would go straight to heaven.

So many BAD things have been happening lately, and even though I'm STILL COUNTING MY BLESSINGS, I can't help being crushed with what has been happening.

My Church mate in Word for the World, now Pastor Ed Miciano, said: NOTRE DAME was UNFORTUNATE. SRI LANKA is TRAGIC.

Sri Lanka Bomb Attacks Targeting Christians Kill Hundreds


I agree with him. 

Would the rich people help the Sri Lankans like how they are helping restore a BUILDING in France?  I hope so.  Inasmuch as I'm devastated with what happened to that historical landmark/Cathedral, my heart is broken...shattered to pieces...with the news about Sri Lanka.  

Now, there's this earthquake.


Well, I am just glad that we are together now.

šŸ“–

Gotta go, sago!

Just some reminders:

source
source
Thanks for your time.


source










Comments

Popular Posts