Thank you, Dusit Thani Manila.



Source: Official Website
After eating a sumptuous, hearty meal at Benjarong(my younger brother's birthday celebration), I was crossing over to The Pantry for coffee and dessert when I slipped and almost broke my fingers(my piano hands) at the area you are seeing.  

The staff and whoever else was there helped me stand up, offered to get me a wheel chair to bring me to the clinic to have me checked, but *I* chose not to.  I only got my fingernails scraped(no worries, only my nail polish got more than chipped, but my nails are still intact), and I could still type this blog entry.  

I think I am going to be fine.  I just need to rest.  I know I told my choir that if I arrive before three I would attend rehearsals, but honestly, I am still dazed.  Let's see if I could go to mass later... 

Well,  if they were afraid of a law suit or something, they don't have to worry.  I would consider their care and concern and good service.  Besides, I think I was walking too fast carrying my phone with one hand, et cetera.  Besides, after they offered to help me, I even took a photo of the Tuk Tuk near The Pantry.  ;-)

So instead of making a big deal out of my mishap, I would like to thank the Dusit Thani Manila staff for helping me.


(Thanks for your time, dear reader. May God bless you!)



Comments

Popular Posts