Still about gratefulness

Original composition posted on SoundCloud 
#workinprogress

Again, I almost died, so I thought to myself, if I died today, would I go straight to heaven?  Probably not.  So I am grateful for another chance.  Thank YOU, Lord!


I praise and glorify God.  This will be a great day!  I say that with conviction.

Of non-issues and the other side of all those murmurings:

A friend and I were talking this morning about divisions, factions, et cetera.  Mildly put she was afraid that people might also be feeding false information to all parties, most especially the aggrieved one.

We are servants of God.  We should be fair to ALL sides.  Not because someone said this and that, that's the absolute truth and nothing but.  

We should investigate further.  Not even CCTv footages could show all angles.

Oh well.

I know we are all connected to each other, but if a person has not done anything wrong to you, you should give that person a chance and let that person be, so that person wouldn't have to defend himself or herself all the time, right?

Same goes with us.


Every grey cloud has a silver lining.  We should always be reminded of that.

Let's all have a great day.

Cheers and blessings!  

Comments

Popular Posts