Of inner ramblings and gratefulness

#RandomThoughts


When I was a little girl I was told that we are placed in this world because we have a mission in life.  I was told this when a young girl named Grace Fresnoza died of leukaemia when she was about five or six years old.  

#JanssenEducation

Did I have an epiphany when I was told about having a mission life?  No.  As a matter of fact, I was confused more than ever.

If I was shocked that a person younger than me died of blood cancer, I was even more shocked when babies died because of this and that.  I started to ask myself that if people had missions in life, what were the missions of babies?

I didn't even count the babies who got miscarried or spontaneous abortion.  Spontaneous abortion? Spontaneous?

⁇⁇⁇⁉⁉⁉⁈⁈⁈⁇⁇⁇

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

Yesterday I was so happy that I couldn't stop smiling.  I had a good checkup with my endocrinologist, and everything went up from there.  I kept thanking God.  Before I slept I had hypoglycaemia, but I was still thankful because earlier my endocrinologist just gave me some advice on what to do...she reminded me of some things and taught me some other things.  Thankfully, I took note of them. I looked for the dates(fruit) in the fridge, but I saw the gluten free prunes from Healthy Options first so I got two pieces and ate them.  They helped a lot. 

πŸ“ΏπŸ“ΏπŸ“ΏπŸ“ΏπŸ“ΏπŸ“ΏπŸ“Ώ
Someone asked me why I am satisfied in just ghostwriting or researching for other people.  Shouldn't I make a name for myself?  They are wondering out loud.  Well, I still believe if my time would come, it would come.  I just noticed that I am a better writer when I write for other people.  

πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž
Coming from our Parish's Life in the Spirit Seminar on my way to one of my choirs' rehearsals, I saw one of the Parish's choir directors. 

Our short dialogue went something like this:

"Hi!"  
"Hi!" 
"Are you guys the ones singing during the wedding?" 
"Yes!"
I was so excited that I asked, "What are you going to sing?"

His smile started to disappear...
"Liturgical naman."

Our conversation ended there.  I was dumbfounded. Where did that come from? 

Sigh.

Later, I spoke with one of his friends, and she said he was just "fed up" with something...with someone.  Oh well. 

✋✋✋✋✋
(no connection with the person I bumped into)

I better stop before I say something I would regret later on.


☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Yes, we may be undergoing a lot of things, but we have to count our blessings.






Comments

Popular Posts