I've gotta start somewhere

Yesterday morning I cooked pancakes(from Healthy Options) for my folks, and today I cooked lunch for them.

I've gotta somewhere...I've really gotta get my groove back. I've gotta get stronger.  I've gotta live for my purpose.

My knees are still weak.  I am a runner and a fast walker, so having knees that are weak, although temporary, disheartens me. I now have a terrible time going up the stairs and yesterday, I couldn't even go around the mall without someone with me.

I tried using my dad's cane, but I am not used to it. I could walk on my own, just slowly.

I really hate the feeling I feel after drinking all my medicine, but if in the long run they would all make me well, then I would continue drinking them.

I often wondered why people hated drinking medicine and why some of them even flush them in the toilet, but now I sort of understand.

There are times I am tempted to do that, but thinking of how expensive my medicine and my hospital bills are, I stop myself.  I motivate myself to be better.

Sigh.

Mom also told me to stop worrying about others too much.  She saw how my heart was broken to pieces when the grandchild of my classmate died.  I couldn't even go to the wake.

Now, I am worried about my niece and a grand niece(both from the same side of my family)...I am worried about a son of a friend...I am worried about batch mates(one of them died recently) and friends...I am worried...sigh...I know worrying is not from God, so I lay everything at the Lord's feet.



Comments

Popular Posts