I have mixed emotions, but I still am very grateful for a lot of things

A classmate from high school went sailing to the great blue yonder yesterday.  It brought tears to many people's eyes, including mine, but at least she is not suffering anymore. Her positivity will remain in a lot of our hearts.

It is only the Lord God Almighty who knows the time and the hour.  Sometimes people are given a deadline, but their lives get extended one reason or another.  Sometimes it's the other way around.  The doctors tell you that you are already alright, but the truth is you are going to die in a few days.  Not their fault really.  From their vantage point you are really getting better, but... That's what happened to RJ almost six years ago.  He was getting better, but he died a little after that declaration.  He had the best doctors(I checked them out and though they serve in the military hospital, they have good education and they also have private practice.  A lot of people are happy their service and they are good people too...), so they did not misdiagnose him.  God just had other plans.

When RJ died almost six years ago I wondered why I am still alive.  I am still wondering that until now, but if I died, then all of the wonderful experiences wouldn't have been realised by me and some people that I have met or have seen again after a long time would never exist in my realm of consciousness.

If this is the first time you have read my thoughts(some blog entries were deleted deliberately and some just went pfft), I thought I was going to die when I was ten.  I had the worst migraines, my anaemia was terrible, I always had bruises from out of nowhere and so much more.

Now, I am nearing fifty and I am still alive and breathing.  I do not know the time or the hour, so I must make use of my time and find out the purpose why I am still alive until now.

Nobody has been promised tomorrow, so live for today and make use of every minute.  

Live to praise and thank HIM everyday.  

I want to be given a chance to serve HIM and humankind soon.

Tentatively, that's the first weekend of February.

All for HIS glory.

Oh...please pray for baby Ross(grandchild of my classmate from elementary) and Miguel(son of a friend).  I won't put their surnames here because I am not sure how their families would react.  They are battling for their lives.  My heart bleeds for them, but I trust in the Lord's will.

There are many people in need of prayer and the Lord knows who they are.

May God also have mercy on the dying.  May the ones crossing over have happy deaths and follow the light.

In my hospital room(isolation room),  whether you believe me or not, there were lots of white emanations and a dark one.  So we(me and my "big sis")prayed for all of of them.  Minutes later, we slept in peace.  "Big sis" and I think they are the ones that died in that room or somewhere nearby. Those that did not crossover yet. 

I know some of you believe it's just absolute.  Just heaven and hell, but there are earthbound souls.  There really are.  Pray for their peace even if you think you are not worthy.  The good ones can pray for us, but they can't pray for themselves.  

Anyways, who am I to give you lessons?  I am just sharing some of my experiences, that's all.




Popular Posts