I have so many things to be grateful for

1 Peter 3:15New International Version (NIV)
15 But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect,
No.  I am not going to feel sorry for myself.   I have lots of things to be grateful for and most of them, I don't even deserve to have.  

It is true, I cried when the bad news was given to me that was worse than pneumonia that I had to be put in isolation.  If this happened to me in the 1980s maybe it would be the end of my life, but thankfully, it happened to me in the year 2018, when everything is advanced nowadays and I have the best doctors.

The reasons for me to be hospitalised in 2013 and this year are quite similar, except that there's this community acquired pneumonia and that bacterial thing that though is contagious is hard to catch, but I caught it.  Goodness me, why did I have to be good in playing catch?  :-p


Star Wars Matcha Cupcakes by Breadazzled Bakery

I miss a lot of people, especially my eleven-year-old nephew. I sent him some Star Wars cupcakes for him to remember me by.  "Why? Am I not going to see her forever?"

God-willing, I will see him in a couple of weeks.  I think I am just being overly dramatic.

It's just that my friends from the US of A are here and I promised to meet with them, but failed.  Another one of them is arriving tomorrow.  A good friend from childhood.  Anyways, I won't be able to see them. Haist.

I just feel very weak because of my medicine.  I thought medicine was supposed to make people stronger.  Mom says I am healing inside, so I just have to be a patient patient.  
Hope people take my allergies seriously

I just hope no one tells me it's tuna, when it's actually chicken.  The allergies don't manifest immediately, but I could actually die if I am not prepared. Sigh...Just like one Christmas party, a "brother" said it was tuna.  Then  when I said, "Hey, it's chicken!" He said, "It's all in the mind."  Argh!  I partly blame him for my hospitalisation, but I forgive him already.

Some restaurants are good and they tell me the truth.  Like in Luk Yuen, Makati Supermarket, Alabang Town Center.  All their noodles have shrimp paste.  The ones in Glorietta, Ayala Center, Makati did not tell me that, but I forgive me them too.  If I did not bring my inhaler, they would think I was just making it up.  I don't blame our server because he was new.  When we changed our order, they should have told me that everything has shrimp paste.  They are lucky (or should I say, I'm blessed?) that because of my wrong order, I already drank my medicine and used my inhaler so nothing happened to me. Peace on earth.  I still love Luk Yuen.  They have good food and good people.  They just have to make people aware of this and that so people would know.  If they already know and they still order the stuff, they are not liable.  I am not holding it against them, because I should ask before ordering.  It's my responsibility.  If I asked and they mislead me of this and that, then they are liable.  The ones I asked didn't know, so they are off the hook.  :-) Next time, if they aren't sure, they should ask the "higher ups".  Luk Yuen holds a special place in my heart because their branch in Greenhills displayed the bracelets and other artwork of PG and RJ sometime ago(Stepping Stone Learning Centre).

The others think I am just maarte so they tell me "alternative facts".  :-p 

...and when I request not to give me sweets for Christmas, please be kind.  When I request not to give me food, please just give me a pencil or a deck of cards(LOL). Anything inexpensive would do.  Better yet, just give me a Christmas card or a mass card(it's not only for the dead, fyi, just be sure it came from a place who really prays for the living, the dying, and the dearly departed) or simply pray for me(if you're Catholic, go to the Parish Office and offer a mass for me and my intentions).  Same goes for my birthday.

No need to elaborat

I need to do my purpose/purposes in life.  It's just that...OK, I'll trust YOU know what's best.

Comments

Popular Posts