Bonding with my Baby Sis (fellow blogger luckyjinx1231)

While waiting for my "Baby Sis"
(Original Cheese Stix and Coffee #AuntieAnnes)
Meeting up with my "Baby Sis" at SM BF is kind of new to me.  We used to be separated only by a blank lot and a portion of the corner of a street.  Because of the proximity, we used to be walking buddies and because of our sorta kinda flexible schedule, we could even have sidelines together or I would accompany her to her out of town business events.  Sometimes I take pictures, face paint, sell stuff et cetera. We also watch movies, walk around the village or whatever else. 

It sort of stopped when her evening schedule was filled and I transferred elsewhere, but still sort of nearby.  We sort of had the same schedule, but I am most of the time home-based(I can bring everything anywhere I go) and she sorta kinda entered the corporate world.

Just last month she left the village to move to greater heights, but even before that, the last time we saw each other was on that fateful day, the 3rd of March, where she came to my rescue, so to speak. She helped me become level-headed and helped me start my monthlong celebration.

When she arrived we just had simple brunch, and even if we do get in touch with each other, nothing beats talking to each other face to face.

After our brunch we walked around the place then checked out some makeup. I bought an eyeliner on our first stop, but later I learned that the lady there was impatient.  Maybe she was just having a bad day.  I am so tempted to post her picture or to at least name her shop, but we all have bad days where we lose friends and gain...  She was kind of nice when I was purchasing the eyeliner...





LA Girl Color Palette

 After being entertained by the great service of Ms. Casugbo, we spent a little time at my Baby Sis' new home.



We both had somewhere else to go, so we had to part ways sooner than we originally planned.  Next time, it would at least be a whole day together or something.

I'm just so happy we didn't lose touch.




Until later...

Comments

Popular Posts