It's been a while since I've written any kind of blog entry

Nope.  I didn't stop writing.  I've been writing in different formats, and I must say that most of them are much, much better than the ones I've written here, on IG, and on Facebook, perhaps, including this one.  

It's just that I have chosen to keep silent for a while.  The things that have happened are too personal to share, so I couldn't blog about anything including about those I have watched or places I have visited, including restaurants or any form of eatery.  I couldn't even write about how the Taal Volcano Phreatic Eruption affected me, and how all those HISTORICAL FACTS make me feel.  

Like, are we supposed to be scared or should we have a different mindset?  Maybe we should think that if the people of yore could survive those catastrophes, so could we.  Well, I don't wanna share my innermost thoughts.  They are so private, and since the time I have started to blog online, I promised myself that I would only share about things that could probably inspire...or things not too sacred to share.


Am I back with a bang?  Not really.  So what changed?

Nothing much.  I just felt like I want to write things randomly.  Like right now.  I am just typing my thoughts, not caring about grammar and syntax.

YESTERDAY(January 21, 2020)

After a long while I went out with two of my close friends.  The clouds were white, and the sky was blue.  I cherished the moment as I waited for the one who about to fetch me.  Dad was in a meeting, and mom accompanied him.  I usually join mom and have coffee somewhere when dad has his meetings, whether in a hotel or wherever else, but since I already set this date with my gal pals, mom had to go with him, so dad and the people he met with had to restrain themselves from "boy talk".  

Mom, although partially deaf, would definitely hear loud banters, and crazy jokes, interjected by those boys, whether it be a business meeting, or just some catching up or whatever else.  So they were quite aware that she was there with them.

Nope.  I am NOT guilty. 


I do accompany my mom even when I stay awake until the wee hours of the morning(whether the lights are off or not, I am most of the time awake until the cock crows, so to speak) writing and researching to fend for myself, when she feels that dad needs company...at least to be in the same area where he is.  I just sleep in the car or something similar to that.  

Maybe it's like when a big toe aches and you know a storm is about to come or something...it's hard to explain.  There are times when she's like that.  She knows who is calling without checking the caller id of the landline.  Yes.  I remember as a little girl, and we didn't have an apparatus to identify the caller, whether built-in or not, mom would know who the person who is calling is, and when she says it's a wrong number, she's right.

#SachznaLaparan
Sometime ago, somewhat in the recent past, I watched two films where virtually unknown people or former child actors are lead characters.  In both films a young and versatile lady is featured, and her name is SACHZNA LAPARAN.

(of course, the parts where I pasted these posters and quotes are not so random...only my thoughts)


from imdb

I have first encountered Ms. Laparan in LOVE; LIFE.  There are some known characters like KIRAY CELIS and EPY QUIZON in the movie, and the lead male star, DINO IMPERIAL, is not really a stranger for I have seen him in his teens and his early twenties in movies and on TV shows/series,  but Ms. Laparan's name didn't ring a bell.

After watching Love;Life I would never forget her and her talent anymore.  The movie talks about depression, and it was presented in a manner where the message/messages is/are clear, but there are light moments.

I sort of watched this movie equivalent to 2 1/2 times, and I enjoyed every moment of it, especially the father-daughter moments, and how one weekend changed the lives of the protagonists, plus that guy whose alias is John Lennon.  


Soundtrack Credits from imdb


*Your Name

Written and performed by Weil Ylagan

*Nangungusap

Written by Ronald Joseph Araw

Performed by Ronald Joseph Araw as (as RJ Sun)

*Would You

Written and performed by Demi Rose Delos Reyes

*Kasalanan

Written by Kelvin Cruz

Performed by Credit Card Reasons

*Hold My Hand

Written and performed by Demi Rose Delos Reyes

*Kung sa akin ka lang

Written by Nikko Arcega (as Nikko Andrew Arcega)

Performed by 
Android-18
from imdb
The second movie where I've seen Ms. Laparan is in HAPPY BREAKUP.  She's a very mean girl here.  Yes.  Super bitchy.  If I learned to love her in Love;Life, in Happy Breakup I almost hated her.  

As the movie progressed I realised how truly versatile she is.  I guess I could liken her to a chameleon.





Why didn't I write about these two films on my other blog?  It's because I feel that I should discuss my thoughts about the two movies and Ms. Laparan's talents  here because I am not making even a so-called review about the movies anyways.  Just personal stuff. The two movies handled breakups and depression lightly, yes, but they also showed how serious those things could be.

Moving on...

Hmm...

WE ARE ALL TICKING TIME B*MBS

Right now I am so down because dad made a mistake of purchasing a certain medicine twice and the most important one, to shrink his abdominal aortic aneurysm, he wasn't able to drink for quite some time.  I usually check if he drinks his medicine, but I wasn't with him when he failed to buy that very important one.   He will have an ultrasound this Monday.  If it increases he would have to make a choice if a stent should be placed(EVAR) or open surgery(he's past 80, hypertensive etc.).  I know eventually one of us would go ahead of the other.  We have prepared for this, but my sister-in-law just had an operation...mom hates going to doctors...my allergies are the worst nowadays...my worrying self ifsworried about my brother's son.  He is only 13.  He still needs us, especially his mom.  Please Lord, make us  little bit stronger, at least after he graduates senior high school, at the very least.

Lord, thankfully I have more parts that trust You. Please shrink my dad's abdominal aortic aneurysm...give mom peace of mind...please make me a little bit physically stronger...my bro and sis-in-law too.  Please God .  Don't make my young nephew an orphan yet.

I believe in the power of united prayer.  Please bless our prayer warriors too...tremendously.

Sigh.

Ok, I am ending this blog entry now.  Even if this is a public blog, a few read this nowadays unlike before I deleted most of the entries.  I made a mistake of deleting the substantial ones too, so believe that those who would read this until the end are those who are meant to read this.  

Thanks for your time and prayers. 

(delayed posting because of the copy pasting of stuff plus I added the part about my dad a little later than the stamped date...I didn't write about the latest Virus...may we all be spared from this)

Comments

Popular Posts