I thought it was kinda cliché-ish, until these "things" happened to me too

The two photographs on this page both have the same message, but worded differently.  I thought the message was kinda cliché-ish, until these "things" happened to me too.  There are people who have different roles to play in our lives and we are those types of people too for other people.  We too don't stay in some people's lives for a lifetime.  There are times we are just in their lives because God placed us there for that particular moment or what have you.

Why am I bringing this up again? It's because there was this person I haven't seen face to face for more than thirty years that has been close to my heart for the past couple of years.  We didn't become close friends or anything like that, but our exchanges have been special to me...no romantic "feel" or anything like that, but he sort of "was there" when I needed a lift or something.  I was kind of hoping to be a good friend of his, but our exchanges had an abrupt stop.  Since I never force people to like or love me, if he does not want to be my friend, then... in other words, I chose to stay away.

Maybe, just maybe, he was just "there" to help me heal or to pick up the pieces.  Now, his "job" is done.

Well, what do I know?  Only God knows if there's still another chapter or if he would be there throughout the rest of my life(as a friend or something).

For now, I would just have to accept that he was just there for a reason and a season.

Let's just wait and see.

Comments

Popular Posts