Oh God, what is YOUR plan for me?/Thanks, Marriott Manila staff

24 Feb 2019
Oh God, what is YOUR plan for me?

Do I really want to hear an audible answer?  Hmm...maybe not.

Minutes ago, I learned that one of my friends just had a quadruple bypass.  He is a very jolly person, loves to play golf, and golfing loves him.  People in that circle where we both belong have been worried about him and his family, but we're a bit relieved because one of his closest friends, also in that circle, told us he's fine now.  

Define fine?

Anyways, I will think positive, and believe he is really fine now.

He still has a mission, and his family still needs him.


Source


Suffering in silence for almost a week, not wanting my parents that I am supposed to be taking care of to worry about me again, is making me wonder why I am still alive, barely breathing well.

I suffer in silence, and yet I tell the "world" what is going on. Maybe because this is the blog that is not visited by a lot of people among all of my blogs.  Maybe because it's so personal, and people couldn't care less about the personal stuff I write, that not a lot of people bother to come "here". Thank God, there are still some viewers

Well, it wasn't always the case.  When I was writing "here" everyday, and there were lots of things that I've written that have substance, there were lots of readers, and they did write me back, but when I deleted this blog, I think two to three years ago, the interest in my "little corner of the world" already waned when I restarted this.

Am I wallowing in self-pity?  No, I don't have the right to.  I have lots of reasons to be grateful, and I will stay grateful. I will continue to count my blessings, because they overpower the trials that I am undergoing right now.

26 Feb 2019


Source
I just came from the party of my dad's classmate.  He turned 85 today, and he's right.  Not a lot of people nowadays reach that age, so there is really a lot to celebrate about.  Geez.  I don't even know if I'll reach 55, at the rate I'm going.

It was a fun party.  The service of the ManHo staff is great, and of the people I remembered, props go to Jill and Jeramay.  They are really very attentive, and so efficient.  They informed me of the ingredients of the food, and told me what I should eat or not.

So I was a good girl, and I didn't eat anything bad for me, except maybe the dessert.

There was a line at the ManHo Lavatory, so I went to the other restroom, a few metres away.  It was there when I had my first attack of the evening.  So I approached my dad to ask him if we could leave already, but I saw my mom going to the ManHo Lavatory, so I told her there was another restroom sort of nearby.  I almost accompanied her, but unfortunately I couldn't move.  The ManHo staff gave me water.  I walked a little, but I had to sit down near the bar.  The Bartender, I think, gave me water.  I drank meds, but I had to stop, because I didn't wanna OD. I puffed my Seretide, but I couldn't over puff either.  Mom saw me crying in a corner, the Bartender kept asking if I needed more help, but I said I would rather go home.  


My hands were shaking when I took this photo

Outside, the security staff(I didn't catch their names) and the bell hops et al, suggested I go to the clinic, but I didn't want to.  I was being stubborn.  "I would rather go home," I said.  They let me sit down on a wheel chair, gave me two bottles of water, a face mask...asked me my name and age.  I wouldn't give my age, but dad didn't hear it, so he announced it to the world.  LOL.

I wasn't able to give gratuity, but I did bless them.  May God bless them and their loved ones continuously. May God bless Marriott Manila continuously too.  God, you know who they are(the staff who helped me).  Please take care of all of them.

One of my favourite teachers, a Sunday morning choir mate, asked me to take care.  I said I do take care.  I couldn't imagine what could've happened to me if I didn't.

Oh well.

Maybe God still has lots of plans for me.

Only He knows the time and the hour.


Lord, I really wonder what your plan is still.  I lay everything at Your feet.  I will trust You with all of my heart, and I would not lean on my own understanding.

I surrender.

Comments

Popular Posts