Separation anxiety versus being happy for a person


We are truly happy for our Bestie because she deserves all the best in the world.  She has met her first ever boyfriend on the other side of the earth, and he's a wonderful man, with no hint of arrogance at all.  She feels blessed to have met him, but he's blessed too.  She's a great "catch", and I'm sure he knows it.  

Bestie is beautiful, inside and out.  She has a very big heart, so it's impossible for her to have only one best friend.   A lot of us truly love her, because she's sincere, and she goes out of her way to help people. It's high time for her to be truly happy with this wonderful man.

I asked myself why I have separation anxiety when we don't see each other everyday anyways... I don't see any of my closest friends everyday.  The only people I see everyday are my folks. Most of the time I keep to myself either researching, writing, reading a book or watching a movie, et cetera, et cetera.  So, why?

Well, just like one of our other friends who rarely sees all of us because of her work, it's different when she's here in the Philippines because you know that one way or another you know she's "just" there.  

I know, I know, that this isn't the first time, but this time, "This is it!"  It's for good.  

The consolation is, there's social media, so at the very least we could still be updated with each other.  Yes, dear readers, that's the true purpose of social media.  It's not to create havoc or give fake news. It's not to make people jealous of whatever or be jealous of whoever, and whomever.  It's to connect with people near or far.

I could only speak for myself at this point.  I want to stress that I am truly happy for her.  This truly is it.  Finally, she'll be with the one she loves.  Yes, she loves us too, but we all know that it's different.  There are some things friendship and family cannot fulfil. :-D


So Bestie, whether you get to read this or not, we love you...I love you.  I pray that you and your beloved's love would grow stronger each day.    

Godspeed!

✈šŸ›©✈šŸ›©✈šŸ›©✈

Thanks for your time, dear reader.  

She's all that, and more
(source)





Comments

Popular Posts