My Soundcloud page and other musings

Here's a link to my Soundcloud Page

Of the things I wrote myself, nothing is truly spectacular out there, but all of them are heartfelt.  I also posted some of our choir's singing while serving as recorded by other people.

Some of the music I composed there were done after an asthma attack or something.  

My dexterity is not as good as before, so please bear with me, if you do decide to check them out.

Why post them?  To remind me that God alone is perfect.  I am a work in progress.

OTHER MUSINGS:


  • I'm in limbo right now when it comes to romantic relationships.  The last man I loved just caused me tremendous pain when he chose someone else over me, but I have come to accept that.  The pain is very raw because it has only been several months.  I cannot force him to choose me.  It's very pathetic of me if it comes to that.  I really hate it when I see people force themselves on other people, so since I hate that, I wouldn't want people to be forced to make that darn decision of choosing me.  Besides, it's the right thing to do.  Yes, I see pain and frustration on his side, and  I must admit I still cry, but I'm ready to take that chance again. 
  • There was one time when I almost made someone choose, but I just kept it bottled inside.  He thought I didn't feel the same.  Well, he had some idea that I did feel something for him, but he did not know up to what extent.  Since he was very ambivalent, I let him go.  Since I needed an outlet or else I would burst, I started writing this song:
SWEET WORDS OF HOPE (A song)
Play me your love song
Sing me a tune
Let me dance with your music
And fly to the moon.
Whisper to me
Sweet words of hope
Tell me it’s me
Not her
Take my hand my precious
Bring me to paradise
Hold me and lull me to sleep
So I could dream about forever with you.
Play me your love song
Sing me a tune
Let me dance with your music
And fly to the moon.
Whisper to me
Sweet words of hope
Tell me it’s me
Not her.
You’re not the man of my dreams
But something in you is so special
There’s a certain magic in your eyes
That makes me think of no man but you.
Play me your love song
Sing me a tune
Let me dance with your music
And fly to the moon
Whisper to me
Sweet words of hope
Tell me it’s me
Not her.
Tell me it’s me
Not her.
July 15, 2000  (To someone...obviously, a musician...I'm over him now and I'm glad we're friends...thank God!)

  • There were five movies I couldn't write about.  It wasn't because I did not like them, but honestly, I did not know how to describe my experiences after watching them.  

Anyways, this is getting to be lengthy.  I think I better go.  I just took a break from all that paperwork.  My CBFF wanted to have coffee with me and another friend, but I had to decline.  I feel sad about that.  I hope to make it up to her one of these days.

Thanks a bunch for your time. 

Comments

Popular Posts