Still shattered, but grateful for all the love (Letting Mico Go/#Franco)

One of the best performances of Mico




2015 at Francisco Bangoy International Airport, Davao City



2017, UCC Cafe Terraces Rizal Avenue, BGC
(The day he introduced Nam)
Maybe people think I am overacting...that I am,  "just" a tita, and I am not even a real sister of his dad, but if you think that way, then you don't know me at all.  When I love, I love and as I mentioned before this blog entry, "this" balances me.

Mico will forever be alive in our hearts. 

Last night, dad was so overwhelmed and grateful at the same time because of all the people who condoled with us.  We just hired a driver because Manong Dan is sick, so we were also pressed for time.  We wanted to leave inconspicuously when dad got very hungry(he only has one kidney), but my niece wanted to be "endorsed" first, which I understood, so I said, "Bahala na si Batman." I am just sorry because it disrupted Vice Ganda's testimony of love for her "adopted" son.  I hope she understands(She said, "It's OK."  I am really very sorry for seemingly being rude.). #peaceonearth

The fans...oh, I mean the supporters...I keep on forgetting...were so well-behaved.  We felt for them because most of them came from faraway places, used their allowances or hard earned money just to spend a few seconds with him.  Yes, that was the time allotted by the guards...or was it Corner Stone?  Maybe it was ABS-CBN...anyways, we were deeply touched by this.

We knew he was popular, but we didn't realize how much until the past few days.

We come from big tribes/clans, so us alone is enough to fill the two halls, but the long queue of those people who are not related to us in anyway, plus his friends in the entertainment industry, gave us the consolation...is giving us the consolation...that even if his life is short, he was able to touch so many lives.

From his being an infant and a young boy in our village in the south, growing up in Laong Laan then transferring to New Manila...His award winning hiphop days with Unschooled, his "Jack Daniels" days...his being a TV ad model...his "It's Showtime Hashtag days"...

I still can't believe he's gone, but yes, he will always remain in our hearts.




Comments

Popular Posts