January 7 and 8 (2016)

He's a whole lot better, Praise God!

Just recounting...

This morning, the 8th of January, we brought dad to the Emergency Department of Asian Hospital.  His blood pressure skyrocketed, but thankfully, because of the prayers of the few people I told(the truth, I only told a friend because I promised to attend our practice this morning then she and the rest of the troop prayed for my dad), he was discharged before 11:00am.  

Praise God he did not need to be confined.

Thanks to the staff at the Urgent Care unit, especially Dr. Paolo Palad.

For two consecutive days dad couldn't get his BP reading right.  He thought the battery just needed to be changed, but the BP monitor worked for me and worked for my mom.

Yesterday, even if he was smiling and was able to enjoy #AllYouNeedIsPagIbig he wasn't really feeling well and this morning, we decided to visit the HMO clinics, but we ended up in Asian(well, his doctor is there).

Manong Dan, our goodhearted driver had this to say(I didn't know whether to laugh or cry) when he brought me to church late this afternoon, "Next time po ma'am pag maaga po tayo aalis paki sabi po the night before para di po ako nasu-surprise.  Kasi po di po ako nakaligo ng maige sa kamamadali."

Manong naman.  Pinaplano ba ng tao na magkasakit kung hindi siya hypochondriac? 

I kept that thought to myself.

In fairness to him, he just didn't want to be late.  

-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Let me share with you SOME of the pictures taken yesterday and today.



Other photographs are private  :-)


Thanks.

God bless us all!

Comments

Popular Posts